PMEC = Powder Metallurgy Electronic ComponentsPMECe produces toroidal chokes with ferrite, nanocrystalline, sendust, permalloy and ironpowder cores of all kind, single and multiple winding, with or without cases, to top quality European standards. In the Czech Republic PMEC has achieved a market position as one of the biggest, most flexible and reliable suppliers.
Encapsulated chokes in eight types, sealed cases for both vertical and horizontal assembly, fully compatible and interchangeable with products of top European manufacturers.
- Wide scale of the toroidal cores outer diameters (6 to 70 mm) and wire diameters (0,08 to 1,4 mm).
- Modern and efficient winding machines.
- Automatic sealing offers best insulation possible.
- Robotic measurement and marking system.
- All standard chokes comply with the requirements of UL94V-0, EN 60938-1 and VDE 0565-2 and are approved by EZÚ Prague.
- Management System of the organisation meets the ISO 9001:2000 requirements.